The “Dental Compressor 180/24 2HP TQ 24 litres” is a high-capacity dental air compressor with a pressure capacity of 180 PSI, a motor power of 2 horsepower, and a tank capacity of 24 liters. It is intended for heavy-duty use in dental clinics and laboratories to ensure efficient operation during various dental procedures.
- Pressure: With a pressure capacity of 180 PSI (pounds per square inch), the compressor can deliver high-pressure air required for demanding dental tasks.
- Motor Power: The 2HP motor provides ample power to maintain a steady airflow for extended periods, accommodating the needs of multiple dental handpieces and instruments simultaneously.
- Tank Capacity: The 24-liter tank provides a significant storage capacity for compressed air, reducing the frequency of the motor cycling and enhancing overall efficiency.
- Oil-Free: Dental compressors are often designed to be oil-free, ensuring that the air supply is clean and free from oil contaminants, making it safe for dental applications.
Uses: The “Dental Compressor 180/24 2HP TQ 24 litres” is utilized for a variety of essential functions in dental practices, including:
- Operating Dental Handpieces: The compressor powers dental handpieces, including high-speed and low-speed handpieces, essential for procedures like drilling, polishing, and restorative work.
- Air Scalers and Prophy Cups: Compressed air is used to operate dental air scalers and prophy cups, which aid in removing plaque and tartar during dental cleanings.
- Air Syringes: The compressor provides air for dental air-water syringes, which are used to rinse and dry the patient’s mouth during dental treatments.
- Air Abrasion: In specific cases, dental air compressors are used for air abrasion procedures, which are minimally invasive alternatives to drilling for removing early-stage tooth decay.
- Curing Lights: Some dental curing lights use compressed air to cool the light source and prevent overheating during dental bonding procedures.
- Intraoral Cameras: Intraoral cameras may use compressed air for dust removal and cleaning to ensure clear images during intraoral examinations.