Product Description: Disposable needles are sterile, sharp, and thin cylindrical instruments crafted from high-quality materials, such as stainless steel or medical-grade plastic. They are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit different medical procedures and applications.
- Sterile Packaging: Disposable needles are individually packed in sterile containers, ensuring that each needle is free from any microorganisms or contaminants.
- Sharp Bevel: The needle tip is designed with a sharp bevel, allowing for precise and smooth penetration of the skin or tissue.
- Luer Lock or Slip Tip: Needles may feature a luer lock or slip tip, enabling secure attachment to syringes or other medical devices.
- Color-Coded Hub: Some disposable needles have color-coded hubs, helping healthcare professionals quickly identify the needle size or gauge.
- Needle Gauge and Length: Disposable needles come in various gauges and lengths, catering to different medical procedures and patient needs.
- Injection Administration: Disposable needles are commonly used to administer medications, vaccines, and fluids to patients through subcutaneous, intramuscular, or intravenous routes.
- Blood Collection: They are used for venipuncture to collect blood samples for diagnostic testing, blood donation, or monitoring patients’ health.
- Aspiration and Drainage: Needles are utilized for aspiration procedures, such as removing fluid or air from body cavities, or draining abscesses.
- Anesthesia Delivery: Disposable needles are employed to deliver local anesthesia for surgical or dental procedures, ensuring pain relief for patients.
- Insulin Administration: In diabetes management, disposable needles are used to deliver insulin doses via insulin pens or syringes.