- Height Adjustment: The bed’s height can be easily adjusted using a hand crank or electrically controlled mechanism. This feature allows healthcare providers to set the bed at a suitable height for safe and convenient patient access.
- Backrest Adjustment: The backrest can be raised or lowered using the crank or electric control, providing various positions for patients to rest, sit upright, or be placed in a semi-reclined position.
- Knee Rest Adjustment: The knee rest can also be adjusted to accommodate different patient preferences and medical needs. This adjustment aids in reducing pressure on the lower back and improving overall patient comfort.
- Side Rails: The bed is equipped with sturdy and secure side rails that can be raised or lowered as needed. These rails help prevent accidental falls and provide additional support for patients when getting in and out of bed.
- Mobility: The bed comes with lockable casters, making it easy to move and position within the healthcare facility. When locked in place, the casters ensure stability during patient care and transfers.
- Durability: The Crank/Function Hospital Bed is constructed with high-quality materials to withstand daily use in medical environments. It is designed for durability, ensuring a long service life even with frequent adjustments and movements.
- Easy-to-clean Surfaces: The bed features smooth surfaces and removable components that can be easily cleaned and disinfected, promoting infection control and maintaining a hygienic environment.
- Weight Capacity: The bed is engineered to support a substantial weight capacity, ensuring it can accommodate a wide range of patients safely and comfortably.
- User-Friendly Controls: The electric functions are operated through user-friendly controls, making it simple for healthcare professionals to adjust the bed to the desired positions.
The Crank/Function Hospital Bed is an essential piece of equipment for healthcare facilities, offering flexibility, stability, and comfort to both patients and healthcare providers. Its combination of manual and electric functions allows for precise adjustments to meet the unique needs of each patient and facilitate efficient medical care.