Product Description: The Oxygen Mask is a vital and reliable medical device designed to administer supplemental oxygen effectively and efficiently to patients in need. Carefully crafted from soft, hypoallergenic materials, this mask ensures patient comfort during use, facilitating better compliance and treatment outcomes.
- Transparent Mask: The oxygen mask is designed with a transparent or semi-transparent material, allowing healthcare providers to monitor the patient’s skin color and facial expressions while administering oxygen.
- Adjustable Nose Clip: The mask is equipped with an adjustable nose clip that ensures a secure and comfortable fit on the patient’s face, preventing air leaks and optimizing oxygen delivery.
- Elastic Head Strap: The elastic head strap fastens the mask securely to the patient’s head, providing a snug fit and allowing for easy adjustments for different head sizes.
- Oxygen Tubing Attachment: The mask is designed with an oxygen tubing attachment point that allows for easy connection to an oxygen source, such as an oxygen tank or concentrator.
- Different Oxygen Delivery Modes: Some oxygen masks offer various delivery modes, including low-flow and high-flow options, allowing healthcare professionals to customize the oxygen flow rate based on the patient’s needs.
- Respiratory Support: The primary use of the oxygen mask is to provide respiratory support to patients with breathing difficulties, hypoxemia (low oxygen levels in the blood), or respiratory distress due to various medical conditions.
- Pre- and Post-Surgery: Oxygen masks may be used to administer oxygen to patients before and after surgical procedures, ensuring adequate oxygenation during anesthesia recovery and promoting wound healing.
- Emergency Situations: In emergency settings, the oxygen mask is utilized to provide immediate oxygen therapy to patients experiencing respiratory distress or acute respiratory failure.
- Chronic Respiratory Conditions: Patients with chronic respiratory conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or pneumonia, may require long-term oxygen therapy delivered through an oxygen mask.
- Hypoxia Prevention: The oxygen mask is instrumental in preventing hypoxia (oxygen deficiency) during transportation of critically ill patients or in scenarios where supplemental oxygen is needed.