Here are the key features of a Three(3) Manual Crank/Function Hospital Bed:
- Manual Crank Adjustment: The bed is equipped with three manual cranks that control various functions of the bed. These cranks allow caregivers to adjust the bed’s height, backrest angle, and leg elevation manually. The multiple cranks provide precise control over the bed’s positioning, allowing for customized patient care.
- Durable Construction: The bed is typically constructed with sturdy materials, ensuring it can withstand frequent use in a medical setting and support patients of varying weights.
- Mobility and Locking: The bed may have wheels with locking mechanisms, allowing for easy mobility when needed and secure positioning during patient care and transfer. The locking feature ensures the bed remains stable when required.
- Padded Surface: The bed’s surface is designed to be well-padded, providing comfort to patients during extended periods of rest and recovery.
- Integrated Side Rails: The bed is equipped with built-in side rails to enhance patient safety and prevent accidental falls. The side rails can be easily raised or lowered as needed.
- Hygienic Design: Manual hospital beds are constructed with materials that are easy to clean and maintain proper hygiene standards in healthcare environments.
- Weight Capacity: The bed comes with a specified weight capacity, ensuring it can safely support the patient and any necessary medical equipment.
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg: Some models of manual hospital beds may offer the Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg positions, allowing the bed to tilt with the head section raised or lowered. These positions are useful during specific medical procedures and for patients with certain medical conditions.
- Patient Safety Features: Special attention is given to patient safety, such as ensuring there are no sharp edges and providing quick-release mechanisms for emergencies.
A Three(3) Manual Crank/Function Hospital Bed offers caregivers essential adjustments and functionalities without the need for electricity. Its versatility, durability, and mobility features make it a practical and reliable solution for providing quality patient care in healthcare facilities. The manual crank system allows for easy and precise positioning, contributing to improved patient comfort and overall well-being during their hospital stay.