Key features of the Two(2) Manual Crank/Function Hospital Bed include:
- Manual Crank Adjustment: The bed is equipped with two manual cranks that control the bed’s height and head/foot sections. Caregivers can easily adjust the height of the bed and the position of the head and foot areas manually. The manual crank system offers precise control over the bed’s positioning, allowing caregivers to find the most comfortable and suitable setup for each patient.
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg: Some models of the bed may offer the Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg positions, which are manually adjustable. These positions are commonly used in medical procedures and for patients with specific medical conditions.
- Mattress Platform Variability: The mattress platform may be designed to accommodate different mattress sizes and types, providing flexibility and personalization to cater to individual patient needs.
- Integrated Side Rails: The bed is equipped with integrated side rails to enhance patient safety and prevent accidental falls. The side rails can be easily raised or lowered as needed.
- Durable Construction: The bed is constructed with sturdy and durable materials, ensuring reliable performance even with frequent use in a medical setting.
- Mobility and Locking: The bed may have wheels with locking mechanisms, allowing for easy mobility when required and stable positioning when locked.
- Comfort and Hygiene: The bed is designed with patient comfort in mind, and the surfaces are easy to clean, contributing to the maintenance of a hygienic environment.
- Cost-Effective Solution: The manual crank system provides essential functionalities without the added cost of electric components, making this type of hospital bed a more budget-friendly option for healthcare facilities.
- Ease of Use: Despite being manually operated, the bed is designed to be easy to use for both caregivers and patients, ensuring a smooth and efficient caregiving process.
The Two(2) Manual Crank/Function Hospital Bed offers an affordable and reliable solution for patient care, particularly in settings where electric-powered beds might not be necessary or feasible. Its manual crank system allows for precise adjustments, while its durable construction and safety features make it a practical choice for healthcare facilities looking to provide quality care for their patients without compromising on functionality.