Key features and capabilities of the Urine Analyzer U500 may include:
- Automated Testing: The Urine Analyzer U500 is fully automated, reducing the need for manual sample handling and minimizing the chances of human errors during the analysis.
- Sample Handling: The analyzer can handle multiple urine samples simultaneously. Laboratory technicians load the urine samples into the analyzer, and the instrument processes them sequentially.
- Test Parameters: The Urine Analyzer U500 typically measures various parameters in urine samples, including pH, specific gravity, protein, glucose, ketones, bilirubin, urobilinogen, nitrite, leukocytes, red blood cells, and white blood cells.
- Optical System: The analyzer utilizes an optical system to measure the color change or absorbance produced by chemical reactions with the urine sample. The optical system may use photometry or other optical techniques to quantify the concentration of specific substances in the urine.
- Barcode Scanning: Some urine analyzers have barcode scanning capabilities to associate each urine sample with the appropriate patient information and ensure accurate data tracking and reporting.
- Touchscreen Interface: The Urine Analyzer U500 often features a user-friendly touchscreen interface, allowing laboratory staff to navigate through the system easily and input relevant information.
- Built-in Quality Control: The analyzer includes a built-in quality control system to verify the accuracy and reliability of test results. It can run control samples to ensure the performance of the instrument meets predefined standards.
- Data Management: The Urine Analyzer U500 is equipped with data management software that stores and manages patient information, test results, and quality control data. It can generate comprehensive reports for easy interpretation and record-keeping.